Thai man discovered dead in entrance of coffin shop because of extreme heat

The owner of a coffin store within the central province of Kanchanaburi discovered a lifeless man in front of the shop yesterday. It is believed the deceased died from the intense heat because the temperature reached forty levels Celsius on the day he was discovered.
Reliable from Tha Muang Police Station reviewed the realm in entrance of the coffin shop, Heep Thong, after being notified about the death of a 31 year outdated man named Somphong Boon-iam. He was found slumped in a seated place against the iron fence in front of the shop. Nearby his physique was a bag of snacks and two cartons of milk.
Somphong was shirtless and sporting solely shorts. Officers discovered no signs of an assault or wounds on the useless man’s body. They believed he had handed away two hours earlier than being found.
Ekkapong Gao-pare, the proprietor of the coffin shop, knowledgeable the police that Somphong used to walk past his store incessantly. On that day, Somphong exclaimed that the weather was too sizzling and proceeded to pour water from a basin in entrance of the shop onto his physique and head before sitting down to take pleasure in a snack.
Somphong remained immobile for a quantity of hours, prompting Ekkapong to check on him, only to discover that he had passed away. Police suspected that Somphong’s demise was caused by the extreme heat as the temperature was around 40 levels Celsius that day.
It is possible that the sudden change in body temperature from pouring water over his head may have shocked Somphong’s system. His physique was despatched to the Institute of Forensic Medicine for a further autopsy to discover out the precise cause of death.
This unlucky incident follows the current dying of a well-known former politician, fifty five year old Chonsawat Asavahem, who passed away from a warmth stroke on March 31. He was reported to lose consciousness whereas racing his car on the Chang International Circuit within the Isaan province of Buriram and was admitted to the hospital on the day before..

Leave a Comment